School Trips to Spain at affordable prices
Home-Stay Courses in Cantabria
- Students are full-board accommodated at our family home (up to 20 students and two tutors). For larger groups students will be accomodated in a local hostel.
- Quality Spanish courses with Fernando Pérez Cos, one of the authors of the AS/A2 textbook ¡Ponte al Día! The British Government and the European Union gave us the European Award for Languages in 2001.
- The house is located near Santander in Puente Viesgo, a rural and safe area in the mountains of Cantabria. There are many activities to do around.
- Students will enjoy activities, excursions to places like Santander, Santillana del Mar, Cabárceno Wildlife Park, etc. We will assess you about excursions.
- Teachers and party leaders should feel relaxed about the trip because we have experience in helping schools with trips and risk assessment issues. We welcome inspection visits from school leaders.
- We also offer affordable school trips in other locations across Spain. Just let us know where you want your course to take place.
There is no limit in student numbers; from one student to large groups.
You will be hosted in a traditional farmhouse dating from the 18th century but with modern facilities. You will be welcomed by Merche, Fernando and the two twins: Raquel and Victoria. The house is located in Aés, Puente Viesgo, Cantabria.
Puente Viesgo is a Unesco’s World Heritage Site because of its famous prehistoric caves. Humans have been living in this area for about 200,000 years and the prehistoric paintings you can see in the caves date back more than 40,000 years.
Enjoy easy walks on the Via Verde; medium walks to Monte Castillo or El Churrón de Borleña; or difficult walks to La Capía, Millajo Camplé or La Cuera. Therefore, there are walks for all abilities.
Their beautifully renovated Cantabrian farmhouse combines total comfort with the timeless charm of the distinctive houses of this region and Merche’s excellent cooking, (including great vegetarian meals) provided fuel for all the beautiful walks available from their doorstep. I would highly recommend it. (Tricia).
It is a very beautiful area, such a contrast from the Costas. Everyone must visit Cantabria. fantastic vistas, wonderful places to see. (Group of expats).